• House For Sale in Playa Herradura

    This house with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms is located in Playa Herradura, Puntarenas Costa Rica, in the county of Garabito. This property with garden, greenbelt and mountain views is situated in this part of Costa Rica. The land area of this house is 212.00 square meter (2,281.94 square feet), and it has a living space of 185.00 square meter (1,991.32 square feet). This house has air conditioning through multiple wall units. The property also features a private pool and a jacuzzi.

    Show listing

  • House For Sale in San Antonio

    In San Antonio from Escazu is this beautiful house, designed with great amplitude and with an aesthetic vision that satisfies the demands of those looking for a special place to enjoy a panoramic view of the impressive mountains of Escazu. The house has 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, living room, TV room, terraces, dining room, dining room, terrace and garage for 2 vehicles indoors and space for two more. In addition the property has a large garden with a jacuzzi for 5 people and a special area for barbecues (among other things). The house has 415.00 m² of construction and 2,602.91 m² of land. * Year of construction: 1997. Sale: $795,000 Call today and enjoy tomorrow from this amazing property.

    Show listing

  • Apartment For Sale in Santa Ana

    This apartment development in Santa Ana is located in the area of Rio Oro, and has more than 20,000 m² of green areas, with trails along the river, making it an eco-construction because the construction footprint represents 30% of the property, preserving the remaining 70% as green areas. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 2 parking spaces, located on the second floor in the first stage of development. The complex is Pet Friendly, has green areas with trails, two swimming pools, yoga area next to the river, gym, clubhouse and parking for tenants and visitors. Very close to downtown Santa Ana and supermarkets, convenience stores, restaurants, hospitals, schools, and close to tourist attractions such as La Chimba Park where you can hike trails and enjoy the canopy and have lunch on site.

    Show listing

Take a look at all listings offered by Realty ONE Group Executive...